Sunday, September 25, 2005

It Brings Me Down...

I can't stand being tired. Know what I'm talking about? The kind of tired that makes you fall asleep trying to listen to a conversation, or the second you sit down in a comfortable chair. oh I hate it. The worst thing, though, is that I have had it bad for the whole week. so this week has been somewhat annoying. I am very much a nighttime person, and this tiredness greatly impairs my nightly operations, such as playing my guitar. "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little Unwell"...

Due to the aforementioned Rita, we were without power from yesterday early afternoon till midmorning today...quite an ordeal, especially sleeping with no AC. I slept outside so as to catch what wind I could, but I caught more bugs than wind. If there is one form of wildlife I can't stand, it's bugs. Snakes I can handle, though there's no love lost between them and me...but bugs are nasty. Spiders worst of all...all that said, I am not mortally afraid of them, but I'd rather be far from them if possible.

On quite another topic, I tried listening to Ryan Cabrera at the instigation of some of my friends. His music has two great problems for me.

#1, it's all pop styled and bouncy and has no guts. in my humble opinion, he lacks feeling. his singing style is as though he had a voice teacher who taught him basics and never how to branch out. that's the way I see it, anyway.
#2 is this: I can't stand obviously affected accents! listen to On Your Way Down and tell me he isn't faking that accent! Oh well, hope I didn't make you mad, Seth :)

Good Day...

1 Comments:

Blogger X said...

I know what you mean. It just suck being to tired to stay up when everyone is asleep.

26.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home