Wednesday, September 13, 2006

...He Just Wins More Stuff...

A story someone told made me write this.....don't take it as autobiographical :)

------------------------------------------------------

now i've wondered long and wondered hard
what to do when i've played my last card
when my life is crushed and
laying in shards

how i wish I could see the light
and the rain falls down tonight

now I wanted fame and wanted wealth
wanted to be good and keep my health
but now i see as
I look at myself

nothing i've done turned out right
as the rain falls down tonight

I wanted happiness, I wanted Love
all the things I can't get enough of
took up the challenge
threw down the glove

but water obscures my sight
as the rain falls down tonight

I want to live, and want to die
want to be happy as my life goes by
but i realize as
I look in my eyes

it's over, I lost the fight
the rain washed me out tonight


Good Day...

5 Comments:

Blogger gabbie said...

how sad...

not my ideal bedtime story (now i'm worried i'll have nightmares of living an unfulfilled life), but it makes one think, and you certainly have a way with words.
:)

13.9.06  
Blogger Gracie said...

how sad...

wait, Gabbie said the same thing I was going to. Weird.

14.9.06  
Blogger gabbie said...

brilliant minds think alike, lydia dahling.
:)

15.9.06  
Blogger monolog said...

The post title...that's Diamond Rio is it not?

20.9.06  
Blogger DonKhan said...

yes, master Loganator. it is indeed :)

20.9.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home