Thursday, September 29, 2005

When I'm Cold and Alone...

okay, maybe Cold isn't the most accurate description...but to go from 104 yesterday to 60 and a breeze today is pretty nifty, I'd say. the windows are open and a breeze to chill you to the bone is coming in through the window...soon I'm going to sit down with some hot coffee and a book...most likely the Scottish Chiefs.

But the best thing about this lovely weather is that it is the herald of Fall. Fall, as we all know, is an excellent time of year...not to mention that It is the herald of an even greater season than itself.

oh, I don't think there is anything I don't like about Fall (okay, so I don't like school. that doesn't count). the way cool fashions, the respite from the cruel Texas Summer, Thanksgiving, my birthday, campouts that are bearable, time to sit around in jeans and a turtleneck, playing Peter, Paul and Mary songs. :) Fall is also the best time to listen to Nickel Creek...I'm not sure why.

I'm going to go enjoy this perfect weather... Bob Dylan sounds to me like perfect music for this occasion.


Good Day...

10 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Speaking of your birthday... I found your card yesterday!!

So should I wait and send it at the appropriate time?

29.9.05  
Blogger beatrice said...

Isn't the weather WONDERFUL??
I suppose that some would laugh at "those poor texans..calling 60 degrees cold"

29.9.05  
Blogger DonKhan said...

thou hast found this, my blog...hope it doesn't bore youtoo much :)

Fa-So-La-La said you already setn it...is this not true? if not...go ahead and send it on. it's close enough, I'd say.

:)

29.9.05  
Blogger GravyGal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

29.9.05  
Blogger GravyGal said...

"It's close enough, I'd say."
Do you mean to say that 40 days is close??

By the by, nice blog bro. Didn't even know you had it, I've been so horribly busy with school recently.
E

30.9.05  
Blogger X said...

Evan, I have to say you have the weirdest blog name ever.

3.10.05  
Blogger DonKhan said...

it's from a Bob Dylan song, thereby rendering it brilliant. not that you would know anything about musical brilliance, listening to TFK and other such twaddle all the time :)

3.10.05  
Blogger Unknown said...

What up dude?
Just thought I'd stop by.

5.10.05  
Blogger X said...

Twaddle? and yet you listen to it. Mind what you say. They happen to be a good band along with others that I listen to. You would probably agree that they play well for a christian band.

11.10.05  
Blogger Cass said...

twaddle? did you make that up evan? that is the weirdest word i have ever heard. its almost like something a two year old would say you know. :) twaddle....hmm..you must have heard it from those boby dylan songs or whatever that i don't know much about...whatever...anyway its a reallly dumb word and you should probably know that so that you don't go up to someone and say it and then they look at you like you like your a retard or something. twaddle....(like waddle) :) LOL!! thats really funny...i just thought of that...hmm...kinda weird. and where did you get donkahn anyway? i have heard the weirdest words on your blog to tell you the truth. maybe you got it from a boby dyaln song. well that was a really dumb comment but anyways...don't say twaddle cause its not cool and you probably got the point now if your smart and if your not then TUFF!

28.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home