Tuesday, June 06, 2006

...I Have A Line, Though It's Subject To Change...

actually, the line I was about to hand you will never change.

"One more cup of coffee for the road, One more cup of coffee 'fore I go To the valley below."

the reason behind the rhyme: coffee is definitely the greatest drink ever. (yes, Kris, even better than Dr. Pepper. It's even better than Orange Juice, though OJ has certain significance to me that coffee doesn't share.) so whether I'm headed the the Valley Below or the Hill,(you know which I mean ;) it's always "one more cup of Coffee..."

Coffee Rules. Black Coffee Rules.

Good Day...

7 Comments:

Blogger Gracie said...

coffee is gooood. not black though..ick.

7.6.06  
Blogger X said...

Bah.... coffee, how disgusting.

7.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mm! how sweet the coffee tastes,
more delicious than a thousand kisses,
sweeter than muscatel wine.
Coffee, coffee I must have,
and if someone wishes to give me a treat,
ah, then pour me out some coffee!

J.S. Bach

9.6.06  
Blogger ShapeNoteSinger said...

who are you anonymous? Few folks know that cantata....

Don Khan, I'll meet you in either place for coffee--the Valley Below or on the Hill.

xo
;-j

10.6.06  
Blogger LaceyP said...

Starbucks Mocho Frappuchinos are WONDERFUL! ;) But I like a little coffee with my sugar!

13.6.06  
Blogger gabbie said...

Coffee is gross.
Bleh.
Orange juice is great anytime, though.
:O)

29.6.06  
Blogger Cass said...

coffee is pretty much the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted. its really nasty. but dr pepper is good.

23.11.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home