Sunday, December 10, 2006

...I Love You...

Lippity. Clippity
wannabe architect
dashed out to Lubbock his
craft to unfurl.
Whilst apprehending a
great deal of knowledge he
coincidentally
got him a girl.

Greekamus Latinus
Jenny, west Texas gal
reading her ancients and
drinking her milk,
liked watching movies and
going to baseball games
homogeneity--
two of one ilk.

Whippety Nippety
on this December night
Eric knelt down and the
rest you can guess--
plighted his troth to her,
proffered a gem to wear--
anticipatiously
Jenny said, "Yes!"


~Written By My Mother when she recieved the news. Happy Engagement to Pizza and the MullMaiden :)

Good Day...

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Kathryn said...

Aunt Kim, I love your poem! I think it shall go in my journal.

11.12.06  
Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Wonderful, wonderful... wonderful.

So many blessings crammed into just one year! God is so good.

11.12.06  
Blogger rachel tsunami said...

i just feel....blessed. osmosis, I guess.

13.12.06  
Blogger Cass said...

another one? wow

19.12.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home