Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Go To Bed, Dream of You...

so here I am sitting here thinking about March of 2002, when I was younger, so much younger than today. What brings this to mind at this moment is the music coming from my computer speakers. Country music, bombarding me with memories, things that I will never forget. spending that long cold night, huddled next to a small heater, wishing morning would come sooner. It brings to mind that picture, the one of all the people standing in the Harmony Hill kitchen, even indoors we were bundled up in coats, scarves...the very messy s'mores, the drinks which we were only to consume "in Moderation"...all of it paint itself within my mind, and I can't turn it off.

but I don't think I would if I could. These I just mentioned are some of my best memories...the things I most love to remember. Sometimes I wish I could go back and live through them again. Not to change anything, but just so I could remember more clearly.

I'm going for the photo album...it's been nice spilling to you :)

Good Day...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Terrorists, credit card scams and bald women. Just three more reasons to love Harmony Hill.

Because they aren't there.

11.10.05  
Blogger X said...

LOL. Got to love HH. More things have happened from it than most people can imagine

12.10.05  
Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Oh, I remember that evening-- that was my first Boot Camp! It was freezing, and we spent all our time trying to see who could stand nearest the oven. Such times.

14.10.05  
Blogger ithchick said...

That was the same winter that Raz spilled boiling water all over my arm.

20.10.05  
Blogger Androphenese said...

good stuff... and a really good song.

24.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home