Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"...I Wrote You A Song..."

I went for a walk last night
I took a picture of the moon
I thought of you, living outside my world
and I want to see you soon

I walked outside last night
and I stared up at the moon
like one of many grains of sand
I'm alone in the middle of a room

I thought of you in your crowd of friends
surrounded by love and happiness
then I looked at me in my lonely world
and I wonder how I got in such a mess

now I am outside tonight
standing under the moon
still thinking of you, i'm standing in my lonely world
bathed in the darkness bright as noon

I hear the peal of the electronic bells
I'm empty, but you say that life goes on
whoever he is, I hope he'll treat you well
now at least I know that you are gone

I went for a walk last night
I took a picture of the moon

Good Day...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

lovely, huck.

does it have music yet?

16.11.05  
Blogger DonKhan said...

not as yet, though hopefully it will soon...and when it does, I'll be sure to find a way to play it for you :)

16.11.05  
Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

you just read my mind. weird.

16.11.05  
Blogger X said...

Nice

17.11.05  
Blogger Gracie said...

Me likes, Evan. :)

22.11.05  
Blogger Cass said...

wow....i really like that one! its awsome. you really have a talant for writing music you know.

28.10.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home